don't be optimistic about making your digital camera working with linux ... :(
I had a similar problem with a flash drive in USB and after many posts and
many many google search I ended up to make a conclusion that my drive IS NOT
supported from linux.
I have another USB stick that automounts and works fine ... but the first one
refuses to work.
Rules I made:
-If the device is working fine it will be autodetected by /dev/sd*  structure.
-A device that appears on /dev/ structure doesn't implicity means that IS
compatible with linux.
-if the device is NOT compatible with linux , it will output error is fs type
when I try to mount it manually....

Sorry for my not-so-optimistic post.... :)

 Iwan Binanto έγραψε: