Iwan Binanto wrote:

Hi, I have a digital camera which act like mass
storage when I connected it to my USB. But, I cannot
mount this mass storage to my mount directory.
I  was done step by step some hint "how to mount mass
storage drive in linux" and I still cannot mount that
thing. The message that I receive is fs not specify.
When I specify a lot of fs type, there is nothing
match.
I'm confuse. Somebody, please help me.....
Thx+.

What kind ot entry have you got in /etc/fstab for your camera/reader ?

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]