Sorry Margot, I can't help you, but I suffered from a similar problem (my
laptop would gradually lose about 10 minutes a week) under Win95, Win98 &
WinMe, and it bugged me pretty serious, but I just installed a
clock-syncher and figured it was a problem with the laptop's motherboard.

But since installing M9.1 a couple of weeks ago, my laptop clock has been
spot-on accurate!

Good luck,
Max

Margot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@linux-mandrake.com on 09/19/2003