On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 00:16, Margot wrote:

> Tried this... ended up two days ago... something wrong somewhere...
> should I retry as root? Or just cut down on the drugs?
>
> Margot

A root is always good to retry.
Don't cut down on the drugs. Reality can't keep up.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
QOTD: "I don't think they could put him in a mental hospital. On the
other hand, if he were already in, I don't think they'd let him out."