On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:37:43 -0400
Mark Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> Nice Joe! how'd ya do that? And what is Pek?

Pekwm, it's a really cool WM, I'm running the latest CVS, they just
added the necessary Freedesktop.org compatibilities so I can run Pekwm
instead of XFWM. So I run the XFCE panel and mcs-daemon and stuff, but
Pekwm takes care of the windows. Pekwm allows for autogrouping of
windows (like you see in the shot, I can move through those grouped
terms with my mousewheel!), preset framegeometries, etc. Kinda like
Fluxbox but on steroids.

http://pekwm.pekdon.net/

> for me I'm trying to figure out why my app window fonts are so large?
>
> http://mdw1982.dyndns.org/images/XFce4_desktop.png

You should be able to change that in the XFCE settings, User Interface,
but I'm not an XFCExpert, LOL! That's Stephen's territory...

I've always loved XFCE, but now I can have my cake and eat it too!

--
HaywireMac
Registered Linux user #282046