On Tuesday 30 Sep 2003 3:27 am, John Drouhard wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:40:45 -0400
>
> HaywireMac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:37:43 -0400
> >
> > Mark Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
> > > Nice Joe! how'd ya do that? And what is Pek?
> >
> > Pekwm, it's a really cool WM, I'm running the latest CVS, they just
> > added the necessary Freedesktop.org compatibilities so I can run Pekwm
> > instead of XFWM. So I run the XFCE panel and mcs-daemon and stuff, but
> > Pekwm takes care of the windows. Pekwm allows for autogrouping of
> > windows (like you see in the shot, I can move through those grouped
> > terms with my mousewheel!), preset framegeometries, etc. Kinda like
> > Fluxbox but on steroids.
>
> What is your startup script for running pekwm, xfce4-iconbox,
> xfce4-taskbar, and gkrellm? Also, how can I make the menu the same as
> Mandrake's menu? I would like to try this combination (right now I use
> all the XFce4 parts together: mcs daemon, iconbox, taskbar, desktop,
> xfwm...)
>

> Thanks,
> John Drouhard

I have some files in the download area of my web site which will create
'Mandrake Menus' for pekwm.
http://www.jennings.homelinux.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1

I am running the released version of pekwm *not* the CVS, so it may not be
quite the same.

Looks like I shall have to find time to try Todd's new RPMs. The popular
reaction seems to be very positive.

derek

--
www.jennings.homelinux.net