On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:13:15 -0400
HaywireMac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:27:47 -0500
> John Drouhard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
>
> > What is your startup script for running pekwm, xfce4-iconbox,
> > xfce4-taskbar, and gkrellm?
>
> #XFCE4 and Pekwm
> xfce-mcs-manager
> #xfwm4 --daemon
> xfce4-iconbar &
> #xfdesktop &
> xset b off
> xset m 50/10 3 &
> gkrellm -w &
> xscreensaver &
> exec xfce4-panel &
> Esetroot -f ~/wallpapers/basicbl.png &
> exec ~/cvs2/pekwm/src/pekwm

I have succeeded in running xfce4 with pek. It it's pretty awesome! I
just have some questions:

1. How can I get new themes? The default purple one isn't to my liking.
2. Is there a way to make xfce4-panel not show up in the iconbar, and
have it so that when you switch desktops with it, it stays up. (have it
on all the desktops, and not the taskbar.)
3. Have the mouse acceleration not quite as fast.
4. Make gkrellm not appear in the taskbar, and have it on all desktops.
make the menu appear on right click, and nothing on left click.

Thanks so much!

John Drouhard

--
Tue Sep 30 19:06:09 CDT 2003
They told me to install Windows 98 or better, so I installed Linux.