In the KDE environment as root, navigate to the /etc folder, and
right-click the lilo.conf file, then select "text editor". Add the
line below in the image section:

        append="mem=128M'

Include the quotes this time. The line is just above the read only
line in my lilo.conf file. This should help. It is my understanding
that by default, Linux will use 64 Meg of RAM, and the above line
will tell Linux to use the amount stated. Then save the file, and run
lilo from a konsole window. This will re-configure the boot
loader, then when you are finished, re-start your system, and you
should be using all 128 Meg of RAM. I hope this helps,

Ernie