On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:22:24 -0400, John Aldrich wrote:

>"memory hole at 16 M"???

I did double check this and it is set to disabled.

Seemed like a possability since Linux only was using 14MB.

I do have the > 64MB switch set to OS/2 mode since both OS/2 and DOS bassed
like OS's like Win98 work better set in that mode. Possibly this is part of it,
tho I am not making a change to this paramater - hurting other OS's on the box
- since the lilo.conf file works fine in my case.

FYI - the motherboard is an IWill BD100plus which is a really well designed
board. The vendor I have build my private label boxes recomended them and
BCM/GVC. I tried BCM first and had BAD success when it comes down to BIOS
updates - they don't update! As well, their tech support was lacking,
unorganized web site, etc... IWill has been professional and organized - and
well supporting of the under-dog OS's I like to work with.

Thanks to all!

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/