On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:32:29 +0000
Flávio Henrique <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > I guess it means you better post your /etc/lilo.conf cause you
> > > don't have the right hdyx (here y is a letter for the drive
> > > position on the ide bus, and the x is a number for a partition. I
> > > don't think you are gonna get win9x on without it being on the
> > > first partition of the first drive on the first IDE bus, ie hda1
> > > or maybe hda5.
> > > _____
> > >
> my Linux is in hdc6
> and my win98 is in hdd1

Make this your windows entry in /etc/lilo.conf:

other=/dev/hdd1
        label="windows"
        table=/dev/hdd
        map-drive=0x80
                to=0x81
        map-drive=0x81
                to=0x80

Save the file, then (without the # sign)

#su
(enter root password)
#lilo

HTH,
John Drouhard

--
Tue Oct  7 21:46:13 CDT 2003
They told me to install Windows 98 or better, so I installed Linux.