> flavio,
> if you have done
> fdisk /dev/hdd
> and confirmed that windows is indeed on the first parttition on that disk and
> that it does have the number 1 - not necessarily the same thing!
> then i suggest that lilo is choking ion your other entries, perhaps those
> other entries regarding /dev/hdd1?

yes... indeed exist another particion in my second hd... but is empty
my hd have 20Gb and I make a particion with 7GB to install windows... the rest is
empty... don't
have a partition there...

in MD9.1 when I run MCC and look for my partions, in hdd I have the /dev/hdd1 monted
in /home/d2 and
the rest of the disk empty...

I don't know if this is the problem..

But I'll try to do what John Drouhard suggest me and see what happens...
I'm leaving the work now and goint to home... in some minutes I have the answer...

Thanx for everyone...

Bye

Flávio Henrique