Hello Franki,

Sunday, October 12, 2003, 12:48:23 AM, you wrote:

F> Just be sure as many people know that we are not gonna stand for
F> it.. even die hard windows users should not stand for it.

I have had some success with win users. Few have converted to Linux,
but all have stopped using M$ software, and are using protective
software to be safer and more private. When they get comfortable with
their new tools and used to using non-M$ software, they start looking
at other OS options. A slow, gentle path seems to be a good idea for
many people.

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]