On November 2, 2003 04:11 pm, HaywireMac wrote:
<snip>
> I'm shocked that the public release of the ISO's will be pushed back to
> December, tha's fer sher.

I suspect there will be more than shock if that's the case.  What the article
said might happen, people abandoning MDK, could very well occur.

As I refuse to download by bittorrent, having heard the wonderful time people
had with it, I was sorta hoping that the ftp mirrors would be up and running
a whole lot earlier than the end of the year.

If I have to wait till year's end for either the download or the CDs to come
out, about half way through the release cycle, I'll have to, with incredible
regret, reconsider my devotion to Mandrake.  Such things are unacceptable.

Let's hope that Gael was talking about something else. :-)

ttfn

John