John Wilson wrote:
On November 2, 2003 04:11 pm, HaywireMac wrote:
<snip>

I'm shocked that the public release of the ISO's will be pushed back to
December, tha's fer sher.

I suspect there will be more than shock if that's the case. What the article said might happen, people abandoning MDK, could very well occur.

As I refuse to download by bittorrent, having heard the wonderful time people had with it, I was sorta hoping that the ftp mirrors would be up and running a whole lot earlier than the end of the year.

If I have to wait till year's end for either the download or the CDs to come out, about half way through the release cycle, I'll have to, with incredible regret, reconsider my devotion to Mandrake. Such things are unacceptable.

Hell, if we're talking about Christmas (which I gather we're not - see other posts on this thread) you could just compile the whole lot from source. Or order from cheapbytes.

Sir Robin

--
"I declare this sentence a performative!"

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533