Hi all,

I just downloaded Mandrake 9.2 and tried to install.
I am brought to the inital splash screen where I hit
Enter to continue.  Next I see the text fly by but am
stopped by this error:

error in exec of stage2 :-(
trying to execute '/usr/bin/runinstall2' from the
installation volume,
the following fatal error occurred
FATAL ERROR IN STAGE1: I/0 error
I can't recover from this.
You may reboot your system.

I tried reburning the CD from the ISO and tried
installing on a different computer (both are Compaqs).
 I'm going to guess the ISO is bad and I need to
download it again. But I'd like to make sure here.
Any suggestions?  I for the ISO from the secsup mirror
if that matters...