This is a general question also relevant to the particular case of
XFCE4.0.2: If i choose to install xfce through mandrake installtion,
does it automaticly remove the older version. I am asking this because
when i high light this option as the current install version it says
none. So it seems it does not understand that i have already installed
an older version xfce 3.8.18.
  Thanks, Ramin