Charles A Edwards wrote:
Mandrake 9.2 rpm for xfce-4.0.2 are now available from my site.

4.0.2 is a bug-fix release.
Changes:
* Improve window manager responsiveness
* Various bug fixes in file manager, window manager and panel
* More 64bit clean up
* New translations added:
  Azerbaijani

I have not updated the webpage index yet so you will need to use urpmi.

Charles

Charles, sorry to send one note after the other. I downloaded your galeon package, and I'm trying to install it. When I do, it complains "galeon-1.3.10-3.4mdk.i586 (due to unsatisied mozilla[*][== 1.5]". I interpreted this to mean it wants Mozilla 1.5. Not sure why, as I went to the galeon site and it said this version should work with older Mozilla versions. Anyway, I downloaded Mozilla 1.5 and installed it. It runs fine, but I'm still getting the install error on galeon. The new Mozilla installs in /usr/local/mozilla, while 1.4.1 installed to /usr/bin. So I added a symlink in /usr/bin and another in /usr/lib/mozilla-1.5/plugins, but I'm still getting the error when I try to install galeon. Any ideas?

--
Guy Rouillier