Charles A Edwards wrote:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 23:06:58 -0500
Guy Rouillier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Charles, sorry to send one note after the other. I downloaded your galeon package, and I'm trying to install it. When I do, it complains
"galeon-1.3.10-3.4mdk.i586 (due to unsatisied mozilla[*][== 1.5]". I interpreted this to mean it wants Mozilla 1.5. Not sure why, as I
went to the galeon site and it said this version should work with
older Mozilla versions.

The version of mozilla that is required is dependent upon the version of mozilla installed on the system when galeon is built.

Mozilla-1.5 is also avaiable from my site.
There had been reports of problems with it so I removed both it and
galeon from the hdlist so urpmi would not auto install them.

Both can still be manually dled and installed from the 9.2 page.

Thank you, Charles. I downloaded Mozilla 1.5 and it's required libs from your site and was subsequently able to install Galeon. I appreciate your putting these rpms together and sharing them with us.

Charles

--
Guy Rouillier