Thanks for the reply. I assume this means that KDE automaticly adds
an option for XFCE 4 beside XFCE 3. However my question has been more
general. For example, i would like to upgrade to Gimp 1.3 and again the
mandrake installer does not recognize that i already have Gimp 1.2.5.
So does it mean that eventually i will have two versions of gimp and if
so, which one is integrated to the whole desktop like when i click on
open with gimp which version open up the picture The same question for
Mozilla that i would like to upgradde from 1.4 to 1.5.

  Best regards, Ramin

--- John Drouhard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Tue, 23 Dec 2003