Todd Slater wrote:

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 11:26:36PM +0000, John Richard Smith wrote:

As a matter of interest you wouldn't know how to add white text to photo images would you, so far I haven't figured it out. I suppose I should ask this as another thread, still it is font related.

Add a new layer (I use the Layers, Channels & Paths Dialog), make it transparent, select the text tool, select white as foreground color,

How ? see image attatched
Cannot see how to get text up ?

click on image, type text. That will leave your text a floating
selection, which you can anchor using the anchor button on the L, C & P
dialog.

Todd

John

--