----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Resnick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Detecting WLAN Card

Derek,
Update:
After looking at the errors in the screenshots of my last post, I went to
the config file, and fixed my error in the listing of the adaptec card(0x002
became 0x0021). I then got a new error about not recognizing prism2_c.
Therefore, following the examples shown by the others, I added it to the
device list. At first I got a syntax error when I did the service pcmcia
restart again, but then I fixed it. I receive no errors now from service
pcmcia restart, but linux is still not detecting my network card.

--Marc

----