-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Cane Kostovski
Sent: 01 February 2004 02:20
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [newbie] sound

Forgot to mention the Up arrow to increase volume.
So try this again:
in Konsole, type alsamixer
use left and right arrow to highlight Master column
use Up arrow to increase volume
use the M key to unmute it.
This worked for me.

yes i tried this both volumes are almost on full and both unmuted...i still
think there is something missing ?????????

Thanks your my only reply to my sound problem ??