On Saturday 05 June 2004 11:53 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I have three desktops and one laptop where I have installed different
> versions of Mandrake. Just yesterday installed, in the largest computer,
> version 10.0 Official. In my previous experience, I always got sound just
> on first boot, but not this time.
>
> I haven't got the slightest idea of what to do to fix this problem. My
> sound card is a Creative Sound Blaster Live! Platinum 5.1.
>
> Your help will be appreciated.
>
> Teilhard
The first thing i would check is all the various volume control apps you have,
I have found the same problem myself and just checking the different mixers
and volume contol apps fixed the problem.

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Sat Jun  5 12:10:49 EDT 2004
 12:10:49 up 1 day, 17:13,  0 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00