Dear All

I have installed Mandrake 9.2 on my computer. The reason because I have done that was that I wanted a more reliable operating system than MS Windows, which has caused me a lot of troubles. However, I am quite sad because I cannot make my DSL modem (Alcatel Speedtouch Manta USB) connecting to the Internet. I have tried thousands of ways, the ones suggested in the howtos online. If there is somebody here that has been successful with connecting that modem to the Internet, I respectfully ask him/her for help.

Thank you a lot in advance!

Paul