Carroll Grigsby wrote:
On Wednesday 04 February 2004 12:12 pm, JoeHill wrote:

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:05:31 -0000

Tony S. Sykes disseminated the following:

I can't believe a regular list user to be that naive.

That's the point, it may not be a list member. Remember, 'six degrees of separation' ;-)

If I understand this correctly, you're saying that this mess isn't Bill Gates' fault, Kevin Bacon is the real culprit. Chris Fox is starting to get to you, isn't he?
-- cmg

Linux variant of MyDoom http://www.livejournal.com/users/solri/186769.html

(just kidding)

Sir Robin

--
" Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on."
- Winston Churchill

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi