I havenīt been in Windows for a while and if i was i never logined to my this
yahoo account that is dedicated to mailing list such as this (actually right
now only this mailing list). The only email address i have in the address
book is of this mailing list and it is not on the server but just on my PC.
  However i just received two emails about returned emails form me with virus
attachments.  I donīt know what can be understood from this.
  Regards,  Ramin

--

Linux user #310496