i had this too -  go to the drak boot utility in your
configuration menu and choose your own account from
the gui. it should have an option for auto login,
which is set to on by default. set that to off and log
out - you should be ok then. that's the general gist
anyway, it is from memory. the doco is at

http://www.mandrakeclub.com/docs/9.2/en/Drakxtools-Guide.html/drakboot.html

cheers

ben

--- Hoyt Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I have
myself in a pickle.  I set the system to
> automatically log me in.
> This was ok,  the only problem I was loged into the
> last session.  Now the
> last time I was loged in was to gnome.  So I was in
> gnome & gnome has a
> logout problem (takes 30 sec to 1 min to get logout
> panel).  I waited untill
> the login panel came up and selected KDE. Entered
> name & password and ended
> up in Enlightenment waited for the minute or so and
> nothing ever happened
> (Green screen seperated by horiz lines and nothing
> else).  Rebooted and was
> again in enlightenment.  The question is how can I
> kill the automatic
> login,without being loged in?  Or is it reinstall?
>
> Hoyt
>

> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

=====
ben moretti
http://www.geocities.com/benmoretti

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
Send your love online with Yahoo! Greetings - FREE!