I instaled the beta version of mandrake 10, ans adsl-setup is not even a command... I did the normal instalation... what should I do?

I wish you good luck! I tried a million of ways to get my Speedtouch Adsl modem connected to the Internet and none has succeeded. I shall wait for an improvement in Mandrake regarding that issue. I am sure that better days will come, as connectivity to the Internet is an extremely negative point of Mandrake (and of the other Linux distributions).

Paul