On Wednesday 11 February 2004 22:06, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:

> > Lexx
>
> That's because the boot image is too big for a floppy...use the install CD
> for that or make a boot CD for your specific system.
>
> Good luck,
> HarM

Sorry I didn't get the gist of your question the first time:

You need to make a boot-install disk from the installation CD (1) using one of
the images there (in the images directory)and the command "dd" in Linux or
"rawrite" in DOS/windows.

Mkboot disk only makes a disk to boot an existing installed system.

All the images on the CD are 1.4 Mb.

Good luck,
HarM
--