On Saturday 14 February 2004 21:30, you wrote:
> No I havent tried because while I know mandrake was likely derived from RH.
> RH-7.2  is several years old and will not install on this equipment.
> Therefore I am skittish, for that reason.  As a matter of fact I couldnt
> get it to work on a 586,  but the screensaver was great.  I guess if I cant
> find out how to get the files I need for the other one I'll have to try.
>
> Regards;
> Hoyt

I've got 20 different screen savers listed in my 10.0rc2 configuration without
having to take any special steps.  Maybe I missed something way early in this
thread, but where are the KDE packages falling short?  I can't remember
exactly which package(s) contained all of these savers, but "KDE" and "art"
were in the name, IIRC.

I've even got a slide show saver cycling through a series of Rocky Mountains
shots I took last year.  Something soothing about that.

Glenn

--
15:44:56 up 6:06, running Mandrake Linux 9.2, kernel 2.6.2-0.rc3.1mdk on an
Intel P4 1.8

The speed of anything depends on the flow of everything.