----- Original Message -----
From: "David E. Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 23:53
Subject: Re: [newbie] Screensavers

> On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 23:11:16 -0600
> "Hoyt Bailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > I dont know what happened to the rest of the screensavers but I cant
find
> > them and cant download any from mandrake (urpmi screensaver).  But that
>
> You do have main & contrib sources defined for your version?

Thanks David,  I must have installed kdearts because I now have a lot of
screensavers and they work.  except for the one I wanted 'slide show'.  See
my later post I am unable to select the file that contains the screensavers,
there is just no contact, and I do know how to get these installed normally.
I can do setup but when I get to the directory it is emply in the setup but
there are 122 images in the directory when I do a ls or dir on it.  If it
wasnt digital I'd say it was illogical maybe strange is the right word.

Regards;
Hoyt