This is the best I have seen at rc1. I still have a bit of a problem with my
mouse, but nothing I can not live with. It is a logitech usb wheel mouse
hooked up to a KVM switch with a PS/2 adaptor.  Some times it goes nuts for
just a bit and then it is ok. Not often, I believe it is when the cpu or ram
are running near 100% but not able to tell for sure. Anyway, lanman called it
right, be afraid MS be very afraid. PS. check out the "Personal Information
Manager" on the toolbar. Very cool. I really like the new menu format too.
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842