Well Mr. Lanman....according to you.....it might be time to be switching from my 9,2 mdk to this one you are saying....or should I wait for a more stable version? if not, would you give me the mirror for downloading???

I´ll install it on a compaq presario laptop k6-2 366mhz and 160 mb in ram....will these requirements fullfill?

Saludos Fabian --- Using MDK in Mendoza, Argentina.

From: Lanman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] ML10.0rc1
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 06:15:33 -0500

On February 18, 2004 10:49 pm, Dennis Myers wrote:
> This is the best I have seen at rc1. I still have a bit of a problem with
> my mouse, but nothing I can not live with. It is a logitech usb wheel mouse
> hooked up to a KVM switch with a PS/2 adaptor. Some times it goes nuts for
> just a bit and then it is ok. Not often, I believe it is when the cpu or
> ram are running near 100% but not able to tell for sure. Anyway, lanman
> called it right, be afraid MS be very afraid. PS. check out the "Personal
> Information Manager" on the toolbar. Very cool. I really like the new menu
> format too.

Dennis; I'm using the exact same mouse on mine. Trust me - it's the KVM that's
making your mouse go nuts. Mine will take off across the screen for a scond,
every once in a while, but that's just the optics in the mouse getting a
nastly reflection off the desk or table that you're using.
--
Lanman
Registered Linux user #190712

"Smart IT people are staring out