First on the reply-to issue... I took it out once, but I must have not
saved the changes. Sorry. Do I have to take it out of all identities? I
would think it only needs to be changed in the one I use for list
postings. Anyway, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully it won't be a problem
for this message.

As for alsa-utils, someone else asked me about that, but it is not
currently on my system, and when I use RpmDrake to tell me what new
packages are available for install, it's not listed there either. Do I
need to just download and compile from the ALSA website, or is there
another source to get mdk rpms from? If I do need to get it straight from
ALSA, do I need to uninstall the current ALSA-related RPMs before doing
so?

Thanks. Sorry I'm so clueless...