On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 09:12:53 -0500
Lee Wiggers disseminated the following:

> Can someone spare a moment to lead me through burning an  iso with
> xcdroast.
>
> I can't figure how to get the image to "tracks to write".

Try ERoaster, you can get it from Charles' urpmi source. It's definitely lookin'
like a replacement for GCombust, it's GTK2 and just as easy to use (drag and
drop support, etc.) and it has an intuitive interface for all burning methods
including ISO's, audio CD's, and even BIN/CUE, very much *unlike* XCDRoast ;-)

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046