On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 09:56:08 -0500
Lee Wiggers disseminated the following:

> I'm going to urpmi eroaster and try it out, but I stlll would like
> to know how to use xcdroast.  Ticks me off when something so simple
> beats up on me.

I have found XCDRoast to be one of the most unintuitive UI's for burning CD's
I've ever seen, so you are not alone. ERoaster rocks (so far, I haven't really
played with it that much), very very similar interface to GCombust, 'cept nicer
looking, which is always nice.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046