On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:16:23 -0500
Lee Wiggers disseminated the following:

> Just installed it but get numerous errors trying to burn.  I know,
> RTFM.
>
> Drag and drop. Yes
> Intuitive. Yep
> Working out of the box.  Nope

Hmmm, you mean like this?:

Starting to write CD/DVD at speed 16 in real TAO mode for single session.
Waiting for reader process to fill input buffer ... /usr/bin/cdrecord: Premature
EOF on stdin./usr/bin/cdrecord: Input buffer error, aborting.
/usr/bin/cdrecord: fifo had 1 puts and 0 gets.

Not sure what that means myself. Lemme play with it a bit and see...

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046