On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:38:23 -0500
JoeHill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 10:17:25 -0700
> Floyd Hagen disseminated the following:
>
> > Try this howto:
> > http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/CD-Writing-HOWTO-1.html
>
> Hmmm, refers to 'supported features' of cdrecord 1.6, they might
> wanna update that ;-)
>
> --
> JoeHill
> Registered Linux user #282046
> Homepage: www.orderinchaos.org
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> 12:34:20 up 31 days, 17 min, Mandrake Linux release 9.2 (FiveStar)
> for i586 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than
> for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God." -- Jesus Christ

Pointed me to http://www.xcdroast.org/manual/create.html#usingimage
which got me going on xcdroast.

I didn't think it was obvious to make a directory for the burn, but
never will get geek status, anyway, so what do I know.

Burning as we speak, I think.  At 12x even.  With two torrents going
too.

Thanks guys.

Lee