I had the same problem - changing to mdkkdm fixed it.

wow!
talk about weird response! nobody took much notice of the message and now lots of people reply. That's not the weird thing though - The source says this (my original one) was sent on the 30/08/2008. WTF?!? That is bizarre.
And cheers joe, ill get into the x11 files. Ai no nahting about x and definitely need to do some finding out.
Cheers
Anton
-=-=-
... "There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it
is I'll get married again."
-- Clint Eastwood