On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 22:14, rhein wrote:
> Hello,
> I tried to install openoffice quick launch...
> when I'm in console and running the configure script I get this error
> message.
> checking for gcc... no
> checking for cc...no
> checking for cc...no
> checking for cl...no
> configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
>
> What does it say in english??? :-)
> Bye
> Christophe

Seems like you didn't install all the developement packages...headers
and libs and the likes. You might want to run rpmdrake and make sure gcc
and even the kernel sources are installed - so you can easily compile
programs in the future.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive. --
Shakespeare