On Sunday 21 March 2004 12:49, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> On Sunday 21 March 2004 15:39, JRH wrote:

> Yes, thank you very much, JRH. I just finished installing
> RealPlayer8 - and some 9-codecs as well - Flashplayer and Acrobat
> Reader 5.0.8. Everything without a hiccup.
>
> Have all the commercial vendors become Linux-friendly all of a
> sudden ?
>
> Kaj Haulrich.

Saw this over on cooker ML yesterday (posted by a Clive Dove), in case anybody
needs a flash player source.  BTW, they decided that posting it to contrib
wouldn't be a good idea, since the flashplayer is not open source:

--
14:00:59 up 1 day, 3:38, running Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Community) for
i586, kernel 2.6.3-4mdk

Why use Windows, since there is a door?
(By [EMAIL PROTECTED], Andre Fachat)