On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:06 am, many eyes viewed Ian MacGregor's words:-
> "So, let's all just stick with Windows and *CONTINUE* to pay for what would
> otherwise be free with Linux"
>  That is the dumbest concept I have ever heard. Can't believe a human being
> actually thinks that way. I would much rather switch to something, knowing
> I lost money, if it would keep me from losing *more* money, than stay where
> I am and, knowingly, *continue* to throw lose away.

Unfortunately most human beings rather the devil they know than the devil they
don't, sad but true. To get anything to work, it must run parallel to human
nature in the main. Human nature takes eons to alter. Some of these
instinctive acts are still relevant, others are not. Your eyelid closing
before an object hits the eyeball. Very beneficial. Walking a path that
others have walked upon, means you don't fall into the quicksand and get
swallowed up. The known path is littered with the graves of pioneers. If all
were pioneers, then there would be no one to bury them.

Using windows because you know it and not Linux, because you don't. Not wise
at all. But a natural inclination.

Charlie.

--
Registered Linux User:- 329524