"So, let's all just stick with Windows and *CONTINUE* to pay for what would
otherwise be free with Linux"
 That is the dumbest concept I have ever heard. Can't believe a human being
actually thinks that way. I would much rather switch to something, knowing I
lost money, if it would keep me from losing *more* money, than stay where I
am and, knowingly, *continue* to throw lose away.

--
Registered Linux User #350412
MacGregor Despite Them!