The problems with the resolution were addresed at:

http://www.math.sunysb.edu/~comech/tools/3DImage975.html

It's very clear and with many examples. Anyway, I will post my XF86Config
later. Sorry, I forget it today ( Gregg
Carrier too ).

I suppose that you refers to "boot in graphic mode" when you say:

"Also, I somehow turn on the window login option, I don't know where did I
do that?  Anyone just in case I want to turn it off"

If that is right, to turn on/off the graphic mode at booting time, you must
be set the "run level" to 5 ( graphic mode ) or 3 ( console mode ). Be
careful !!! You can NOT set any other runlevel than 3 or 5 !!!

To change the runlevel you must edit /etc/inittab. This file contains a line
as:

id:3:initdefault:

This say that the computer boots in console mode. To change to graphical
mode replace the "3" with "5" and save the file. When you reboots the PC
next time, a window prompts to you for login. If you want to come back to
console mode proceed at the same way but putting "3".

PHM