Hi,

Do you have wins support = yes in the [global] section of
/etc/samba/smb.conf ?

        os level = 33
        domain master = yes
        preferred master = yes
        local master = yes
        wins support = yes
        domain logons = yes

Configure all PC's to use the linux box's IP address as
their WINS server and only use the TCP/IP protocol on the PC.
(Remove NetBeui protocol).

Are these PC's in the same workgroup as the linux machine?

Samba -> cups printing is kinda boinked on my system right
now, so I can't really help you on that one.

Bill Shirley