On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 19:52, Trevor wrote:

> > > Nope. They don't allow that anymore.  One of us, or one of them.  Take
> > > your pick.  hehe
> >
> > Oh? Hmmm...well, being a bit more versed on Australian Immigration Law
> > and procedure, as of 2002, Australians (and immigrants) can now hold a
> > dual citizenship (if they so desire). HA! Dig that...I do my homework
> > mate.
>
> Wish they had have done it sooner then.  A friend of mine had to give up their
> original to get Australian citizenship.
>
> So what will we call you?  An Australican or an Amercalian?  :^)
>
>  Regards
>       Trevor Rhodes

Y'all can call me late for dinner if you want - just not a Seppo or a
Tank; and I don't mind "yank" at all.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Save a little money each month and at the end of the year you'll be
surprised at how little you have. -- Ernest Haskins