From: Warren Doney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 05, 1999 4:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] MS releases new Windows and NT Keyboard (humor)

I Dual boot Mdk & a patched to the gills Norton Utilities equipped W98.
98 can be made fairly stable with a little effort. I haven't had a BSOD for
at least a week ;-) - plenty of browser crashes though (ISP advice: "have
you rebooted? windows just does that sometimes.......). I get browser
crashes with MDK/Netscape too, but usually Xkill sorts it out (ctrl+alt+
back once or twice). Mandrake 6.1 cost me about US$ 7.50 (inc postage)
What will W2k/NTx offer me that M6.1 doesn't? How much does it cost?