From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 05, 1999 5:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] MS releases new Windows and NT Keyboard (humor)

Sam, why are you defending M$ with so much heart?  All issues aside
regarding which platform is 'better' and look at the big
picture.  Do you want your kids' education dictated my M$?  How about giving
them more than one choice by the time they're old
enough?  This is partly why I've taken on Linux.  M$ has devoured everything
in its way (on the old battle field).  Remember this
rule: You Can't Compete With Your Supplier.  Plus, is it not American to
support the underdog?

Seve