I want to agree with Seth here,  lets get back to Linux.  Here is a dumb
question.  What is MESA 3.1?  The reason I keep Win98 is so I can play Quake 2
online.  Can't wait for more gaming to come to the Linux community.

On Fri, 05
Nov 1999, you wrote: > On Fri, 05 Nov 1999, you wrote: > > I'm only defending
against the stupid lies here and in the Linux community. > > If you made an
argument that Linux is better because.... that's OK. If you > > start spreading
lies like NT crashes left and right, I know it not to be > > true.  >