On Friday 09 July 2004 04:46 pm, Bill Shirley wrote:

->Also,  I don't think you can set IPADDR in this file.  It should
->be set in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0:

Er, when I said in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts, I did mean ifcfg-eth0 in
*that* directory - sorry for the confusion. :-)

I've (apparently) got it fixed now. I went into the MCC and just deleted that
connection and created a totally new one. Whatever it was...its gone, the
hostname is as it should be.

Thanks for your reply.

--

                                                                       /\